- About EPIN
- List of members
- BEL - CEPS
- BEL - Egmont
- BUL - CLS
- BUL - EI
- CYP - CCEIA
- CZE - Europeum
- CZE - IIR
- DEN - DIIS
- FIN - UPI
- FRA - IFRI
- FRA - Notre Europe
- GBR - CER
- GER - DGAP
- GRE - Eliamep
- HUN - HIIA
- IRL - IIEA
- ITA - IAI
- LAT - Providus
- LIT - IIRPS
- NED - Clingendael
- POL - demosEUROPA
- POL - IPA
- ROM - EIR
- SLK - SFPA
- SLO - CIR
- SPA - CIDOB
- SPA - Elcano
- SWE - SIEPS
- TUR - EDAM
- Map of Europe with members
- List of members
Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)
Piotr Maciej Kaczyński
Head of Programme and Research Fellow
+++ List of recent CEPS publications +++
Founded in Brussels in 1983, the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS) is among the most experienced and authoritative think tanks operating in the European Union today. CEPS serves as a leading forum for debate on EU affairs, but its most distinguishing feature lies in its strong in-house research capacity, complemented by an extensive network of partner institutes throughout the world.
CEPS funding is obtained from a variety of sources, including membership fees, project research, foundation grants, conferences fees, publication sales and an annual grant from the European Commission.
- To carry out state-of-the-art policy research leading to solutions to the challenges facing Europe today.
- To achieve high standards of academic excellence and maintain unqualified independence.
- To provide a forum for discussion among all stakeholders in the European policy process.
- To build collaborative networks of researchers, policy-makers and business representatives across the whole of Europe.
- To disseminate our findings and views through a regular flow of publications and public events.
- Complete independence to set its own research priorities and freedom from any outside influence.
- Quality research by an international staff of more than 30 people drawn from eighteen different countries.
- Formation of nine different research networks, comprising research institutes from throughout Europe and beyond, to complement and consolidate CEPS research expertise and to greatly extend its outreach.
- An extensive membership base of some 120 Corporate Members and 130 Institutional Members, which provide expertise and practical experience and act as a sounding board for CEPS policy proposals.
CEPS carries out its research via its own in-house research programmes and through collaborative research networks involving the active participation of other highly reputable institutes and specialists:
- Economic & Social Welfare Policies
- Energy, Climate Change & Sustainable Development
- EU Neighbourhood, Foreign & Security Policy
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Justice & Home Affairs
- Politics & European Institutions
- Regulatory Policy
- Trade Developments & Agricultural Policy
Research Networks/Joint Initiatives
- Changing Landscape of Security & Liberty (CHALLENGE)
- European Capital Markets Institute (ECMI)
- European Climate Platform (ECP)
- European Credit Research Institute (ECRI)
- European Network for Better Regulation (ENBR)
- European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes (ENEPRI)
- European Policy Institutes Network (EPIN)