The European Policy Institutes Network comprises 41 renowned think tanks and policy institutes working on EU affairs from 27 European countries, including almost all EU member states as well as candidate countries. By engaging in joint projects, events and publications, EPIN aims to contribute to the debate on current EU issues, the future of European integration and provide a thorough understanding of national debates.
8 May: 2014 Elections to the European Parliament: New Developments, Future Challenges
3-4 April: CEPS Ideas Lab - Does Europe Matter?
Latest EPIN Publications
- June 2014: New EPIN Commentary "Euroscepticism vs. Political Pragmatism: The Finns Party tones down its criticism of the EU" by Tuomas Iso-Markku
- June 2014: Joint EPIN report "Opportunities for the organized civil society to influence EU decision-making via national positions" by the Latvian Centre for Public Policy (PROVIDUS), Czech Institute for European Policy (EUROPEUM) and the Polish Institute of Public Affairs (ISP).
- June 2014: New EPIN paper "British Balance of Competence Reviews, Part II: Again, a huge contradiction between the evidence and Eurosceptic populism" by M. Emerson, S. Blockmans, S. Peers and M. Wriglesworth
- May 2014: New EPIN Study: "Between Apathy and Anger: Challenges to the Union from the 2014 Elections to the European Parliament" by S. Piedrafita and A. Lauenroth (eds.), with contributions from A. Primatarova, T. Iso-Markku, S. Bendjaballah, A. Lauenroth, F. Chatzistavrou, S. Michalaki, E. Poli, N. Goet, A. Groen, A. Łada, A. Nicolescu, S. Llaudes, I. Molina and V. Renman
- May 2014: New ISP publication "17 key votes in the European Parliament 2009-2014: Conclusions from analysis of voting behaviour of Polish MEPs" by Melchior Szczepanik
- April 2014: New EPIN Commentary "Euro-enthusiasm, Euro-rejection, and various shades of grey: The 2014 European Parliament election campaign in the Netherlands" by Stijn van Kessel
- April 2014: New PISM publication: "The Polish Quarterly of International Affairs" by Jacek Saryusz-Wolski, Brendan Donnelly, Almut Möller, Renaud Thillaye, Valentin Kreilinger, Göran von Sydow and Agata Gostynskano
Current EPIN Projects
Post-election political landscape in Europe
The British question, European reform and the search for a fresh European narrative
With the support of the European Union: Support for organisations active at European level in the field of active European citizenship.